This garden bed is designed to be tucked up against the corner of a fence or into a bright nook against the house. Varieties are selected for optimum bloom time interspersed with bold foliage, texture and colour. This garden will be a colourful delight all season long, from late spring until autumn.
The Heucherella will appreciate a little bit of protection from the hot sun otherwise its foliage may not be happy. All other plants should tolerate full exposure well.
PLANTS USED FOR THIS GARDEN ARE:
- Echinacea purpurea ‘Pink Double Delight’ – Zone 3
- Iris pallida ‘Argentea Variegata’- Zone 3
- Geranium ‘Rozanne’ – Zone 4
- Heucherella ‘Alabama Sunrise’ - Zone 4
- Polemonium yezoense Bressingham Purple – Zone 3
- Hemerocallis ‘Pardon Me’ – Zone 2
- Salvia ‘Marcus’ – Zone 3
OR SUBSTITUTE WITH: